By: Surjit Singh Flora
Will your fuchsia or yellow 1950s bathtub give you a nightmare? Did the mint green tile surround disappoint you? If your bathroom bathtub and tiles are in good condition but only need an aesthetic modification, you can consider repainting or repairing yourself. But before picking up the spray gun, make sure you know all the options.
“It really depends on what your long-term goals are.” “Repainting yourself is not a project that can increase the resale value of your home.” Some careful homeowners can do well, but he can always find that he does it himself. Do it, not a professional.
A professional tub and tile refinisher can evaluate whether your tile can be rejuvenated rather than replaced. “If it’s in good shape, refinishing is really worth your while, in terms of both cost and the environment.
Pro Glaze- Canada’s first water glaze bathtub refinishing
With Pro Glaze- Canada’s foremost water glaze bathtub refinishing, no need to replace the old Tub and spend hundreds of dollars. The new water Glaze it’s non- toxic. The glaze is like no other coatings in the market ones H120 (water). The Evaporates out of the glaze it bonds like cement, the most rigid coating that will be more durable than any other market products.
Other dangerous chemical coatings, such as methylene chloride, can enter the human body. They affect brain functions, such as concentration. At a high enough level, it can stop breathing. Exposure to dichloromethane may cause dizziness, fatigue, headache, nausea, “intoxication” and irritation to the eyes, nose and throat.
Prolonged skin contact may cause irritation and even chemical burns.
The time will soon come when all dangerous chemicals will no longer be available. We all have a family, small children. Also, being a part of a safer environment and help the plant, Because Pro-water-based Glaze is:
- The H20 Glaze cures in 16 hours.
- Durable, easy to apply, safe for technicians and customers.
- An alternative to toxic solvent-based material that is widely used in today’s industries.
- H20 its water base bathtub coating stands out because the coating has low VOC’s and has Zero odour and overspray clouds, making it the best Tub and the tiles coating in the industry for commercial and apartment complexes.
- The non- flammable water reducible Eco-friendly coating creates a revolution in safety and chemical exposure, no more days of isocyanate sensitivity.
- No more chemicals headaches.
- No need to put your health at risk for financial security.
- The VOC’s meet or exceed the federal government new restriction on lower VOC’s
- SAFE for all ages while in use
This is new in Canada, and the company is incredibly proud to bring this safest product in the Canadian market
They also do complete home renovation along with floor and Tub surrounding tiles grout cleaning.
For your peace of mind, they also offer you three years of warranty. For more info Contact Ralph at 416-731-3077